Do Wednesdays get any better when you get to ooh and aah over some of the best kept honeymoon destination secrets? Here are a few of my favorite alternative locations to jet off to after “I dos”.
1. This first one is for the eco-friendly at heart. Stay in a Sustainable Rainforest Ecolodge which happens to look just like a treehouse!
2. This destination oozes romance. Find yourself in a small little beach town on the coast of England at The Scarlett and you might never come back!
3. Don’t hesitate to be a giver. Joining a team to build a Habitat for Humanity house can be rewarding and inspiring as you begin life together after the wedding.
4. Have you considered a trip to DC? You won’t regret visiting a place so rich in history that provides endless site-seeing opportunities at your fingertips.
5. You need to get away, but you’ve established that you can’t go too far? Consider The Mountain Home Inn in Mill Valley, CA where quiet and peaceful is guaranteed and nature’s beauty leaves you breathless.
6. The Hilton Head Island is perfect for those who know some of the most fabulous beaches can indeed be found in the states. Before you know it, you’ll have a crush on this adventurous and relaxing destination.
I hope I’ve inspired your honeymoon! It is safe to say my travel bug has grown significantly! If you need a few more ideas my Honeymoon Pinterest board won’t let you down.
With joy, Lizard.